If you are noticing, some people are feeling too bummed out lately in the office, make sure that they know that they are valued and also needed by the company. Some people usually feel down because they are either depressed about something or they are lonely. This can be fixed by making some team building events and activities happen. A team outing will bring up the spirits of all the employees and the employers as well. You may find and make a really good friend. People do surprise you with who they are and what they can offer. Team outings are also a fantastic way to facilitate a bonding experience with some of your teammates, and this can reduce the stress that the employees face. It will also give them a chance to get to know their colleagues outside of the workplace, a place where they can let their walls down and try and get along with people who they just work with. Here is a list of some great ideas to use for the team outing, if you are planning one.
- A scavenger hunt is surely something fun. You can involve a lot of people in it, and the planning and execution will surely create bonds and friendships.
- A cook-off will benefit all the people involved in it; it creates some healthy competition and also there is a whole lot of food at the end of it, so that all can feast on it. You can bond with your colleagues while buying the items necessary and also while having the actual cook-off. You all can bet on who makes the best food and then make teams and support the player of your choice.
- A board game night can involve all kinds of games like monopoly, Scotland Yard, Pictionary, game of life, etc. You can form teams and play against each other. Make sure that the competition is healthy and not serious. Make sure that you have insane loads of fun.
- Have an office trivia night. You can lay out some drinks, snacks, and sliders. Even some entrées, and then indulge in a couple of spirited trivia games. This can be trivia about anything that everyone knows. Make it certain that no one feels left out. Here are some trivia ideas: Game Of Thrones, Marvel (any of the movies or all of them), Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, and World franchise, Star Wars, Pokémon, etc. These are all franchises that the majority of people love.
- Have a karaoke night. This will reveal their talents of singing and dancing as well. Not to mention, with a couple of cold ones, karaoke can be a lot of fun.